[hackerspaces] How to optimize the space

William Saturno wsaturno at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 23:36:39 CEST 2017

More Good points!

I built a rolling rack to hold our stack-able chairs and it doubles as a
rolling white board.  Also laminated reminder signs are put in public areas
as reminders.

CT Hackerspace Sign:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5lddN-kvihbb0VUTWxLMlZGdk5JYnJjQ0JGQjhxNjU1Y1NJ/view?usp=sharing

CT Hackerspace Whiteboard Chair Rack: