[hackerspaces] How to optimize the space

dosman dosman at packetsniffers.org
Sun Jul 16 03:22:03 CEST 2017

Yes. I go out of my way to help people preserve their projects, but I’ve stopped having any sorrow what-so-ever for people who are surprised their project computer was cannibalized when they left it on the main hacking table on a public night with nothing to indicate who it belongs to.

Also, our purgatory shelf has been a hit. The only problem is when stuff doesn’t get “flushed” in a timely manner and it starts to over-flow, but that’s easy enough to solve.