[hackerspaces] Invitation (was Fwd: Re: Black Highlighter + Important PS)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 08:07:49 CEST 2017

Thank you a lot, my dear Yosem!  <3

I will share your message and Eleftherios' question with the Liberation
Tech discussion list.  :)

After it, I will try to take a nap.  It's 03:00, am, here and I am tired of
being awesome, hahaha!!  ;)

A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh... The hacker sleeps
tonight, la la la...  ;)

Good night and sweet dreams, dear all.  Thanks in advance for suggestions
and collaborations!  <3