[hackerspaces] Invitation (was Fwd: Re: Black Highlighter + Important PS)

idnc_sk idnc_sk at vpslab.org
Tue Jul 11 18:33:07 CEST 2017

/"//I am crying unicorn tears, snif snif!  :'("/

If you would actually _mean_ what you are saying[@want to protect
activists..], you
would not reply like this. I would not be able to sleep well if I had
only a hint that
some of my actions could have caused harm to others. I had several
conversations with
doctors regarding vaccines(some of them very well educated) who spent
thousand of hours
in self-study jut to get rid of that uncertainty that a huge part of
their profession
entails.

You are either insincere or really think the world is a fairyland.
Share with the "world", not with the enemy

How can you protect anyone while working for the same tumor you are
trying to protect
people from.

Kisses and misdirections to you as well

idnc_sk