[hackerspaces] Invitation (was Fwd: Re: Black Highlighter + Important PS)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 18:15:49 CEST 2017

On Jul 11, 2017 12:30 PM, "idnc_sk" <idnc_sk at vpslab.org> wrote:

How many activists/reporters/
whistle-blowers died because of people like you?

Oh, I am crying unicorn tears, snif snif!  :'(

People like me want to protect activists, journalists, whistleblowers, and
also common tech users, people without any technical knowledge.

I am just a poor lawyer  (I am honest, so I am really a very poor lawyer,
haha!)  trying to make something good, instead of only complaining about
how the world stinks and the people are evil and selfish.  :P

OK, life sucks a lot, but in some moments, it sucks very well and you will
have orgasms and good ideas and projects to share with the world!  :D

Being sincere, I am not a good maker and I am even worse as hacker.  Sorry,
I am a horrible coder...  :P

An example:  - A few days ago, a friend of mine sent me an archive named
"Mastering Julia" and I thought "Oh, shit, BDSM p0rn!".  Shame on me, I
didn't know Julia was a cute programming language.  :P  :P  :P

Well, I think you understood my point of view.  You do _not_ need to give
support to _all_ the projects and institutions, only to the ones you like,
you learn to love.  You can make constructive critics and show fails.
Criticizing is very important too.  But remember:  keep calm and be
excellent to each other, hahaha!!  ;D

Kisses and chocolate!  <3

Ceci, la la la...  <3