[hackerspaces] Wiki cleanup: what to do with unrelated pages?

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 21:34:13 CEST 2017

> I hate you people.  You have absolutely nothing to contribute anymore
> to society, the economy, or to the political sphere.

I take it back.  I know that humans can become more than what this
society makes of them.  In fact, I'm the one who wrote the
non-related-to-hackerspaces page about it.

I just don't understand why no one wants to -- wants more. They don't
want to fight (except their own members).  What happened to
hackivists?  Did you delete the hacker manifesto, too.  Yup.

> May you be cursed to the end of your day.

No, just for three days, the amount of time they want to block my
participation on a fucking wiki (where you can edit things yourself
without destroying the content, yeah that's how wiki works and how
wikipedia became one of most value assets on the internet -- all from
volunteer effort, not radical censorship).

\0xd