[hackerspaces] Wiki cleanup: what to do with unrelated pages?

Ijon ijon at c-base.org
Fri Jul 7 18:17:11 CEST 2017

hi.

0xdynamite (dreamingforward at gmail.com) and
matt joyce matt at nycresistor.com

really earned the new SIEVE-rule deleting messages from them automatically.

Your behaviour on mailignlists is the opposite of excellent and not
worthy of any hackerspace.

time. stop derailing. stop the sarcasm and the irony. Be excellent.

Dont ever join any of the hackerspaces i am a member of and please
consider to quit your membership in the hackerspaces you are a member
of. Would actually make hackerspaces even better.

greets
ijon