[hackerspaces] Wiki cleanup: what to do with unrelated pages?

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 04:24:28 CEST 2017

>> I can't imagine a reason why to cut away
>> certain branches of the wiki-tree...
>
> easy: feature creep.
>
> for instance, checking https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/Special:RecentChanges
> one
> might expect to see updates to Space info, maybe some updates to the Design
> Patterns, possibly a new event or challenge.  but no.  you see D&D.  it's
> all D&D for pages.

Dude, you only have to check "hide minor edits" and BOOM -- nothing on
D&D.  Stop being such a complainer, there were plenty of changes that
you probably never cared about regarding design patterns and such, so
don't act like you're keeping tabs on it all.

> and it's not even a global hackerspaces.org D&D group.  it's one space
> using up someone else's resources.

No.  It's for anyone looking to playtest.  It's not used by me or my space.

\0xd