[hackerspaces] Wiki cleanup: what to do with unrelated pages?

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 17:12:24 CEST 2017

> OK, Mark, show us how to change the world, but please do it in another
> thread.  This one was only about the destiny of 'Wiki unrelated pages'
> and there are people here who want to organize the Wiki before
> discussing the destiny of the humanity.

It's actually all on the wiki, but it's distributed so that only those
people who could pull it off realy find it and figure it out.  I have
no need to be a savior, I just want a world better than butt-fucking
and taking it in the ass for the all-seeing-eye.

I mean, really, the things that people fight for, and the things they
leave behind are all inexcusable.  But hey, if you feel guilty,
there's always medicine, right?  Wouldn't want anyone to feel
uncomfortable.

trying-not-to-notice-that-penis-i'm-not-supposed-to-be-afraid-of-yours,

\0xd