[hackerspaces] Fwd: Wiki cleanup: what to do with unrelated pages?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 11:18:25 CEST 2017

And it was my answer to idnc_sk, hahahaha!!!  ;D

Wish you all a lovely day!  <3

-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or
your curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on
and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -
 Mae Jemison