[hackerspaces] Wiki cleanup: what to do with unrelated pages?

idnc_sk idnc_sk at vpslab.org
Fri Jul 7 10:21:20 CEST 2017

No, of course it could be [asking for opening _another thread_ about
_another subject_]
but I reacted to "Wiki cleanup: what to do with unrelated pages"

interesting you took it personally.. wonder why ..

"Already know well some of Mark's theories" - I don't, yet so can't
really argue

Of course, not everything is black and white..
/My colleague starts shooting people in their legs - all of them, every
single human //
//he encounters because he always wanted to be an athlete, if all the
others had a bullet//
//in their leg he could be a champion. There are many tricks he learned
how to get that //
//bullet in someones leg. People are naive right? To make the
transformation easier,
my other colleague runs huge campaigns proclaiming its OK to have //a
bullet in your leg,
(some)people throughout the ages had one, learn to live with
it,//embrace your bullet, //
a bullet for everyone! My other colleague starts a campaign aimed at the
intellectuals
- ok we know that a bullet is un-humane thing but look at these
carefully vetted studies.
we have to do that to "save the world"(tm) from all the agressively-fast
running people
..... fun fun and moooore fun
/