[hackerspaces] Wiki cleanup: what to do with unrelated pages?

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 10:03:51 CEST 2017

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 4:17 AM, idnc_sk <idnc_sk at vpslab.org> wrote:

> Sounds more like a censorship attempt, or an attempt to make sure .org stays
> as castrated, toothless, incapable of catalyzing real change as all the
> prominent "special-interest-people-from-NGOs"-run hackerspaces "managing"
> the hacker community. Who will decide whats relevant and what not, nobody
> should, make your on-site indexes and search filters better but don't remove
> content(at all/from index etc). If you need free computing resources I can
> give you storage/bandwidth for free - if somehow you'd try to turn it into a
> "financial burden" cloak.

Is simply asking for opening _another thread_ about _another subject_
a kind of "censorship"?  Even when both the threads would be exactly
on the same list?  Woww...  Cultural differences are always
fascinating!  :D

I thank you sincerely for "your free computing resources", but
"financial burden" was never my point.  You should re-read my message
v-e-r-y, VERY, veeeryyy s-l-o-w-e-r, with calm and much more
attention.  Already know well some of Mark's theories and it's always
interesting to see how some people want to teach other people how to
make revolutions and be more human and, at the same time, strongly
reject transsexualism and other concepts deeply related with
respecting to human rights.

Please, *do not censor me* you too.  I have the right to ask him to
expose his ideas in another thread to keep the HGDL a bit more
organized.  If he wants to create another thread or not, it's his
problem, not mine or yours.

-------
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or
your curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on
and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -
 Mae Jemison