[hackerspaces] Wiki cleanup: what to do with unrelated pages?

Chris Weiss cweiss at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 18:42:32 CEST 2017

I would say content like this, and the rest mentioned, is absolutely
relevant on your own hackerpsace's wiki.  the question is, is it relevant
to the .org?

IMO a page saying what D&D is, and tips on how to get campaigns started in
a space, and a link off site to something specific is totally relevant,
same with what a table saw is, or what Kali is. table saw manuals are not.
Kali recipes are not.  your individual space's campaign data is not. I have
no idea if that's what this actually is, and I don't see it how it relates
to how to start up a space or keep the lights on at any given space in the
world.  IMO that what the .org is about.