[hackerspaces] Mastodon?

Nils Hitze nhitze at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 08:20:22 CEST 2017

Is this the Hackerspace mailing list or the old farts of the Internet
whining about alt.phreak not being what it was when modems came with an
acoustic  coupler?

This was about reviving the mailing list, that was pretty dead for the last
few years while Makerspaces, Fablabs and more where exploding in usage and
networking and large events.

What exactly where YOU folks doing besides bitching about members and
non-members?

Where's my hackerspace-wide encrypted storage system, like in Doctorows
Homeland?

Sleep derived rant end

kojote at mastodon.technology btw