[hackerspaces] member checkin

riot riot at c-base.org
Wed Apr 12 01:55:54 CEST 2017

Hey Willow.

On 11.04.2017 22:56, Willow Brugh wrote:
> [..]
> If you know of anything which meets (or could meet within 2 weeks) these
> needs, please do let me know! We’re also looking at tool library
> software to link to this.

Maybe check out the Hackerfleet project:
https://hackerfleet.github.io

It is _not_ there yet, but could probably be used for something like
that. The point is: one of the key features allows easy creation and
recording of form-managed data - i.e. a questionnaire.

It has tons of other features (because it is modular) and maybe
this'n'that feature might even be welcome for a new space, like the
etherpad+wiki, mapping utils (soon-to-be-"geopad") or the
shareable-reservation/library stuff.

Most of its modules are far from done and "completely useable" but, what
really is..? ;) I'm also looking for folks interested in helping
build/complete the system.

There is a limited demo online, anyone wanting to have a look ping me
for access coordinates.

--
Gru:Cce,
riot