[hackerspaces] List of must haves for Workshop Areas | Wood & Metal

Altin Ukshini altin.ukshini at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 10:05:48 CEST 2017

Thank you very much for your input - it's very helpful indeed!

Yes we're looking forward to buying these tools from scratch (brand new
ones) with hopefully a budget around 5-6k and on the way renovate
<https://goo.gl/photos/usKpDGcTjpGzEuyj6>part of our hackerspace for this
Workshop area as well.

Labeling is definitely a thing we're looking forward as @dosman suggested,
we've already done something like that with QRcodes before (outdated
example: http://wiki.prishtinahackerspace.org/wiki/Equipment/HP_LaserJet).
Thanks for the Signage link!

All the best,
Altin

__

*Altin Ukshini*
Prishtina Hackerspace
Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova (FLOSSK)

+386 (0) 49 199 992 | altinukshini.wordpress.com

PRNHS: info at prishtinahackerspace.org | www.prishtinahackerspace.org |
Manifesto
<http://wiki.prishtinahackerspace.org/wiki/The_Hackerspace_Manifesto>
FLOSSK: info at flossk.org | www.flossk.org