[hackerspaces] Member and event management systems

Dominic Canare dom at makeict.org
Thu Sep 15 00:30:30 CEST 2016

This is helpful - thanks!

It looks like a complete solution doesn't exist for all of our needs. We'll
be examining the options (which include contributing back code to some of
the open source projects) to find what fits our members, budget, and
capacity to build/support.

If anyone else is using something - even if it's incomplete - that hasn't
been mentioned yet, please share!

*Dominic Canare*
Immediate Past President, MakeICT