[hackerspaces] [OT] Citizen applications for 'Asgardia' opened.

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 23:41:03 CEST 2016

That's the spirit, my dear!  Let's have fun, living the present, but always
dreaming with the future and making these dreams come true!  :D

Some of my friends think it's a complete foolish, but I am really curious
about the future.  Well, it certainly will be beautiful!  <3

Kisses and hugs from Sao Paulo, Brazil!  :D

Ceci

OT very OT: -  One of my friend's wife already said "no, you will stay
here!", snif...  We love SF books!  :(