[hackerspaces] Online Workshop / Course material sharing Platform wanted

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 14:44:26 CEST 2016

In the K.I.S.S. vein, I'd say just use your 'space's wiki to create a page
for that project/class and just put in the step by step pictures to make it
look like instructables.  Since it's a wiki then you have the collaborative
editing already there.  Other than that there's always http://www.dozuki.com.
Here's an example: http://firepickdelta.dozuki.com/