[hackerspaces] Coding Teacher

Friday Demola demolaboy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:05:44 CEST 2016

Hi,
     I have big passion for coding which i wanted to learn many years ago,
which I started again last year using codecademy.com to brush myself by
taking HTML classes but stopped after finishing the classes.

I know there are a lot of websites out there to use, we cannot ignore the
complications and other things which learner get stuck it, but I would much
appreciate if anyone out there who could spare some time to show me how to
be good in coding and if possible take me classes.

I am very ready to learn

Regards
Friday Demola