[hackerspaces] Discrimination & Harassment policies

John Benedetto john.benedetto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 02:04:19 CEST 2016

Here's a link to Quelab's policies page:
  http://quelab.net/wiki/doku.php?id=policies:start

First link under policies is the "Inclusivity, Anti-Harrassment, &
Greivance Policies" page.  Not vetted by legal counsel, but "This
anti-harassment policy is based on the example policy
<http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Conference_anti-harassment/Policy> from
the Geek Feminism wiki, created by the Ada Initiative and other volunteers."