[hackerspaces] Harassment and anti-discrimation policies

Shirley Hicks shirley at velochicdesign.com
Thu Jan 14 22:36:33 CET 2016

That may be the case, Xer0Dynamite - but there are real requirements to working successfully with that establishment.

In the makerish approach - today’s current building codes were all written (over the past 100 years) because in each originating incident - someone died.
And in the insurance business, those policies are requested because someone sued (in my experience, with cause) and won.

Insurance companies are in the risk reduction business.

Shirley Hicks
Red Mountain Makers.