[hackerspaces] member management software

Chad Elish chad at hackpittsburgh.org
Thu Jan 7 17:23:10 CET 2016

I would check with Bob Bradley at Sector67. He developing some very cool plugins for woo commerce. Including but not limited to hackerspace accounts, door access, automated laser cutter deduction (from account). We at HackPGH are going to be helping him out by doing some development and beta testing.

Cheers!
-Chad
President | HackPGH
Pittsburgh’s First Hackerspace