[hackerspaces] member management software

hadez hadez.hso at nrrd.de
Thu Jan 7 00:10:42 CET 2016

After trying several things and none of them doing what we wanted a small
group started working on our own solution (based on django).
You can find it here: https://github.com/shackspace/shackbureau
It's still under development but has been in production use at shackspace
for a few months with great success.
--
hadez