[hackerspaces] bring back the crime - "hacker" is starting to mean "creative entrepeneur"

Mark Rosenblitt-Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 02:14:20 CEST 2015

On 9/22/15, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Why would you want to keep people away from hackerspaces?  So many
> hackerspaces around the world are thriving communities because we are open
> to new people.  New people being new ideas, and new energy, and help us grow
> and stretch in ways that wouldn't be possible otherwise.  The world of
> hackerspaces has only grown because we are open to new people and ideas.
>
> "Hacking" has many definitions.  The one Lisha wrote about is a great one.
> And it is only good if we share it.
>
> Let's keep sharing.
>
> If someone becomes "assimilated", whatever, that's their choice.  Myself,
> I'll continue to encourage everyone I meet to explore and do what they might
> love to do.  Hackerspaces are fantastic communities for this.  I'd love to
> see more people, not less.

SO, Great!  Everyone, Mitch is inviting all potential hackers and
phreakers into Noisebridge to do what you love to do -- to EXPLORE
...shall we say?

> And, if people make some money, or, better yet, make a living from projects
> they love, all the better!  Sure beats working at some stupid job, yes?

EXACTLY!  May the beauty of the baud, re-unite! At:

Noisebridge,
2169 Mission St,
San Francisco, CA 94110

The Doors ARE OPEN!  (Or will BE!  MuHAHAA)

> Best,
> Mitch.

Roger and out!

Marxos