[hackerspaces] Irving Texas student suspended for bringing a circuitry-control clock project to school

ITechGeek itg at itechgeek.com
Wed Sep 16 22:14:44 CEST 2015

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 4:08 PM, Chris Weiss <cweiss at gmail.com> wrote:

> that's really broad.  scary broad.  "including school supplies"... this
> allows the principal to ban any one student from having anything, even a
> pencil, if they see fit.

So parents have to tell their kids not to take something to school
anticipating the teacher might ban it?

At this point, I'd be telling my kids you can't take your homework to
school.  (=

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG at ITechGeek.Com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net