[hackerspaces] Group chat for hackerspaces going to Congress

Arclight arclight at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 21:39:10 CET 2015

As I understand it, the OTR chat protocol requires a "deniability" feature
that for technical reasons, makes it pretty much incompatible with normal
"group chat" as we know it.  I'd also be curious what is out there with
similar support that can properly handle non-MITM'd by Google encrypted
rooms.

Arclight
23b Shop