[hackerspaces] Space Allocation in Hackerspaces

Leora Druckman leoracreates at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 07:39:35 CET 2015

Hello All,

I am a new hackerspace board member who is also relatively new to backspaces in general and brand new to this list.

My questions are “How does your space handle the allocation of space/floorplanning?”  “What has worked particularly well for you and why?”  and “What has failed to work and why?”.

My guess is that there where some previous discussions that I have missed on this topic.  Instead of or in addition to responding to these questions, can you point me to threads in the archive that are relevant?

As you can guess, space allocation/floor planning has become more of an issue as we have grown and we are reassessing our rather informal method of dealing with these issues.

Any tips will be much appreciated.

Thank You,

Leora