[hackerspaces] Group subscriptions to online training or digital libraries

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Wed May 27 15:17:33 CEST 2015

The only subscription I've seen at both Makers Local 256 and Melbourne
Makerspace is a subscription to Make magazine that's kept in the space's
library/lone bookshelf.  There could be some other thing I don't know
about, but this was it as far as I knew.
Money is usually too tight to spend on something like a digital library or
training.  We usually just trained each other.  I'm a software guy so I
learned how to use Arduino and how to solder, as well as building robots at
the makerspace.