[hackerspaces] Trouble getting to the wiki

dosman dosman at packetsniffers.org
Tue May 12 16:06:36 CEST 2015

Not to fan the flames, but how many people actually take the time to verify the trust chain of certs that grew up on the right side of the tracks? Do you know where your cert has been spending time after school? The bad thing about the systems hate for self signed certs is that constantly having to click through alarm dialogs for them on your sites will easily cause you to miss a real cert problem.

But I digress, there are free CA’s now, probably best to use one of those.