[hackerspaces] Publicizing Hackerspace

hellekin hellekin at dyne.org
Wed Mar 11 17:33:28 CET 2015

On 02/28/15 18:15, Brendan M. wrote:
> What are the best ways to get the info out there

*** Hey Brendan,

congratulations on starting your project.  I don't think there are "best
ways" but among the hackerspace design patterns [0], the regularity
patterns are very important.  If you keep meeting regularly, you will
end up producing something interesting, and that is an interesting way
to promote your activity: here, we've been doing this.

If you have computers at your school, you could put your propaganda
there, in one way or another.  (You probably want to do that in
accordance with the school's staff though ;o)

Cheers,

==
hk

[0]: https://wiki.hackerspaces.org/Design_Patterns

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/