[hackerspaces] Publicizing Hackerspace

Romedius Weiss me at romediusweiss.com
Sun Mar 1 15:32:17 CET 2015

>  be awesome and you'll attract
> awesome.

+1 for that

It's as crucial to announce events as it is to document them and show
people what they have missed. If you have a central Homepage pipe the
content via RSS to Facebook and Twitter to generate attention.

For our Arduino classes we had more people complaning that they have
missed it after seeing the pics from the workshop than attending. Then
it is easy to set up another workshop :)