[hackerspaces] Publicizing Hackerspace

Mo Morsi mo at morsi.org
Sun Mar 1 12:38:05 CET 2015

Including a link to your space's homepage in your email might help :-)

Marketing is important but also remember, be awesome and you'll attract
awesome. There's alot of people out there that are looking for stuff
like this, you just have to offer it.

It has to be legit though, if it's all ego and no substance, people will
see through the BS and cut out immediately.

Warning though it never stops. Sometimes it'll be frustrating, sometimes
addictively fun, but success is a mind set, it never ends so long as you
live.

   -Mo