[hackerspaces] Tool access scheduling/calendar software

Tim Fredlund tim.fredlund at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 20:16:32 CEST 2015

We're working on a version of MRBS tied to ldap, customized for tool
reservation specific options and schedule restrictions. It works pretty
well, and we'd like to release it when finished.

Before that, and currently, a google calendar shared with the google group
we use for a mailing list works 'okay.'

Tim Fredlund | @ethosrot | #tc