[hackerspaces] Moderation of this list.

Colin Keigher general at keyboardcowboy.ca
Thu Feb 26 16:51:32 CET 2015

Peter,

I can see why you've been made unwelcomed at the London hackerspace in
question: you have no clue that you're beating a dead horse here. You'd
think that after a thread with what seems like six dozen replies and you
repeating yourself that eventually you'd get worn out and give up.

If you're unwelcomed in a group, you're unwelcomed in a group. If you
cannot get over that then there isn't really anything that can be done
here. Go create your own hackerspace and stop whining to an Internet
group that has no concern over your problem.

Here's your hackerspace problem in a nutshell:

- It's your problem
- It's not their problem
- You're wrong
- You cannot change their minds
- You should give up
- And you're being bloody annoying on this mailing list about it

I hope that the above helps. You must be a hoot for your employer.

Cheers,
Colin