[hackerspaces] Leadership abusing powers. Bullying. Extraordinary General Meetings.

peter phm at riseup.net
Tue Feb 24 21:14:28 CET 2015

On 23/02/15 06:25, Derek H wrote:
> Peter, you're exhausting. Nobody in the space wants the stress of you
> in their life. Your disruptions outweighed your contributions, and so
> they are taking measures against you.

Did you ask them all?

I asked a lot of them, and most of them did not say 'we don't want you
in the space'.

(also, don't forget to actually go to the space and ask people using the
space. It's kindof funny how many of the haters haven't even met me IRL)

> Either fix the problem (learn to chill out and be easier to deal with)
> or move along.

I'm chilled. The problem isn't coming from my side.

The problem is people who don't like being told why they're wrong.

Why don't they be all chill and just ignore me?