[hackerspaces] Leadership abusing powers. Bullying. Extraordinary General Meetings.

JB Zurn jbzurn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 19:08:59 CET 2015

Even this email thread is exhausting. If I had to listen to this at an
organization I would have quit already.

I'm sorry, I understand how it feels when people don't like you. I had few
friends as a child. I finally figured out it was because people didn't like
being around me. So I did 2 things 1) I stopped subjecting people to a
situation that made them uncomfortable  (I left them alone), and 2) I
slowly learned what of my obnoxious behaviors was upsetting them, and
slowly changed them. Not because I was wrong, or they were wrong, but
because making people uncomfortable is mean.

If I insist on doing stuff that makes people uncomfortable, -I- am the one
who is being mean.

Food for thought.