[hackerspaces] Leadership abusing powers. Bullying. Extraordinary General Meetings.

Chris Weiss cweiss at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 23:14:34 CET 2015

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 3:58 PM, peter <phm at riseup.net> wrote:
> (I am certainly not the only member they've bullied)

so find them and stand together.  there's a lot of power in numbers.

if it's just you, then to anyone outside the group you are most likely
the problem, not them.  it's the old "if everyone else is the problem,
then you're the problem".  doesn't mean it's right, but on your own
it's no-win situation, so just get out.  if anything you say is true,
they'll fail eventually.

And before you think I'm being too harsh, consider this:  I don't know
you, and I don't know them, and I have every reason to believe that
both sides will skew the story to their favor.  the court of public
opinion is the wrong place to have this trial.  if you have some sort
of evidence of illegal acts, then file charges already.