[hackerspaces] AGMs?

ITechGeek itg at itechgeek.com
Mon Feb 2 14:14:43 CET 2015

I can image the IRS agent saying "I didn't know our tracking numbers had
that many digits now" they are probably so backlogged (=

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG at ITechGeek.Com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net