[hackerspaces] AGMs?

Shirley Hicks shirley at velochicdesign.com
Sun Feb 1 20:49:06 CET 2015

Thanks - the Tampa space model looks good.

It's easy to say to say "go with simple"; it's another creature when you're still learning the
IRS rules regarding non-profits and want to make sure that everything is as it should be.

My previous non-profit experience was in a different country, we have two people in the group with the appropriate business/admin background, and this is the first US non-profit that any of us have started. Hence the questions.

-- Shirley