[hackerspaces] Access control RFID pinpad enclosure halp

Derek H dh405okc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 00:26:38 CET 2015

I say you should absolutely work on getting that payphone enclosure fixed
up, because it's badass.

For the reader,  why not just pick up an off the shelf solution that's
already waterproofed? In order to find one, I first need to know your
requirements. What type/frequency RFID cards are you already using? How are
you connecting to your access control board? Wiegand?