[hackerspaces] food, drink and bio hacking at 32c3 promote support two days left

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 10:22:24 CET 2015

Hi to all,
the end of the year is approaching so is therefore 32c3 and like in the past years Food Hacking Base plans to be there. We are running another crowdsourcing campaign which is going to secure our resources needed to participate at this event. We function as a hub and platform for people and groups who are into food&drink hacking. This year we need your help especially so if you like what we do please support us but do read also further

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-base-in-hamburg-during-32c3-with-you#/

Before you consider donating you should know that this year will be quite challenging for us  concerning organizing our food&drink activities because they have been all prohibited by CCC orga - to handle and hand out any foods&drinks at the CCH building by Food Hacking Base at 32c3 is strictly prohibited. We will be present at the congress building anyway doing variety of other non prohibited activities but our traditional activities has to be done at the Centro Socieale which is 23 min of walk from the congress building an we will do our best so it is worth of your walk. This campaign therefore will be quite to a degree about supporting the concept and long term work of our group understanding that we have to do quite plenty of extra effort to make it happen this time. We are going to do our best to provide what we have helped to integrate into the hacker movement through the years taking the hard road. There are however people coming who were preparing their ferments and food delights for months by now and at some cases if we were not present they would not come at all. Especially for these hardcore food&drink hackers we are making this extra effort.

Long story short, we will be both at the congress building doing what we can there and the rest will be done at the Centro Sociale which is near by. It is your support which we will need to make it happen and yes it will be worth of it!

Sincerely for Food Hacking Base,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2015/wiki/Assembly:Foodhackingbase

PS Please if you know places, groups and people who should know about our activities at 32c3 and about this campaign contact them, point them in the direction of our campaign page and wikies, we really appreciate that.

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2015/wiki/Assembly:Foodhackingbase

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist, kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org