[hackerspaces] Choosing a laser cutter

opit opit at technariumas.lt
Fri Aug 28 19:53:07 CEST 2015

Hello all,
here at Technarium we're considering buying a laser cutter (water jet
would be even better, but probably is outside of our financial
abilities). Maybe any of you have a piece of advice of what to look for
and what to avoid? What do you use at your space and what didn't work
out? What's your experience with Lasersaur or with generic machines from
Alibaba?

Last week there a similar request was posted here, but what we're
looking for is a larger machine that could also be used by freelancers
at the space and for custom manufacturing orders. We plan to have up to
7500 Euros for it.
Thanks!
#o

--