[hackerspaces] Disco themed project?

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 14:54:41 CEST 2015

I'd try to make a multicolor disco ball that reacts to the music.  Have it
listen to the music, divide it up into the frequency channels like an
equalizer then turn on the different colors based on which channel goes
over some threshold.  You could also make the ball spin the other way if it
hears a gap in between songs or if crossfading, if it detects a different
song!
Or just make it all simple and just randomly change colors and direction...