[hackerspaces] Disco themed project?

Mo Morsi mo at morsi.org
Tue Aug 18 14:06:21 CEST 2015

Not exactly disco related but a few of us at sig315 [1] were working on
a Arduino controlled barber shop pole using el-wire [2]. Unfortunately
the project never got fully finished but the idea was the pole would
light up when various events were detected. Things like transactions on
the bitcoin network [3], a space opening for the day [4], etc.

Perhaps you can build an Arduino controlled disco ball.

   -Mo

[1] http://sig315.org/
[2] http://www.meetup.com/Syracuse-Innovators/photos/26011426/#435706305
[3] https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/API_reference_%28JSON-RPC%29