[hackerspaces] Laser Cutter Fires?

Robert Davidson robert at dallasmakerspace.org
Wed Apr 29 21:15:58 CEST 2015

We have a 5lb co2 for nuisance fires example automotive and laser.

We also have 20oz paintball tanks of co2 for extremely small flare ups.

We have 10lb and 5lb scattered at every doorway and every machine zone.

There is also a wet pipe sprinkler system that will trigger if that fails throughout the bldg.

There is a system from fire trace I would like to look into installing in the laser cutter.

Robert Davidson
Dallas Makerspace

Sent from my iPhone