[hackerspaces] [ SPAM 4.8 ] Re: Laser Cutter Fires?

Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 20:53:08 CEST 2015

+1 to Arclights comments.

I'll add, get the right kind of extinguishers.

Have at least one Class D extinguisher in your welding area,
Shake up dry chemical extinguishers at least once a year lest they compact
and cake up internally
Don't let a water extinguisher near the kitchen or any flammable fluids.

etc, etc

Firefighter Bob