[hackerspaces] a (card) game about hackerspaces

Morgan Gangwere morgan.gangwere at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 21:38:50 CEST 2015

This would make a good format for CaH decks.

"Someone just posted how to make ____ on the public listserv"
"_____ has a project invitation. For six months."
"Someone left _ in the fridge. "
"Is it safe to cut _ in the laser cutter?"
"We found out _ emits toxic fumes when laser cut."
"We just got donated another _."

White cards include "a sad robot", " the science experiment in the fridge",
etc?

-mg