[hackerspaces] Alcohol policies?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 13:35:42 CEST 2015

Hi to all,during the last Food Hacking Tour around Europe last winter we visited around fifteen hackerspaces and I believe most of them had some beers in the firdges supplied on regular bases, covered by donation system. I do not remember any special policies written on the fridges except "dont' forget to cover the fee of your drink" and "restock the fridge so there is a cold one for the next person in line". The best selection of beers was for me in Void Warranties in Belgium,

So far I was not present at any major accident at EU hacker places which would be alcohol related, seem like the communities are handling this stuff quite well.

Sincerely, Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org