[hackerspaces] Improve hackerspace diversity - Donate to Ada Initiative

Randall Arnold randall.arnold at texrat.net
Tue Sep 23 23:52:01 CEST 2014

I never once stated that it was a mistake to approach the organizers, so please:
no straw men.  I said I believe the final action taken was wrong in my opinion.
 I stand by that.

Violet's account of the incident is the more believable one in my opinion
(again, I have zero involvement with either party) and one of her slides makes
her position very clear.

I abhor harassment in any form, but you won't be able to convince me that
censorship and political correctness are valid solutions.  And I don't believe
it was too late to discuss prefacing the talk with a quick disclaimer.
 Obviously there was time for a talk on censorship.

Randy